Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Greatest Movies Ever Made.....

....that I've seen*. In my opinion. No particular reason. Just because. Some funny, some thought provoking, all good. At least to me. But as they say, there's no accounting for taste. ;)

  • Braveheart
  • The Crow
  • Lost in Translation
  • American Beauty
  • Seven
  • The Thin Red Line
  • Office Space
  • Napoleon Dynamite
  • Grosse Point Blank
  • Forces of Nature
  • Playing By Heart
  • The Matrix
  • Star Wars: Episodes IV to VI
  • American History X
  • Spiderman (and 2)
  • Super Troopers (not to be confused with Starship Troopers)
  • Bad Santa
  • Band of Brothers (yes...it's a miniseries, not a movie. Whatever)
  • The Professional
  • Almost Famous
  • Memento
  • Legends of the Fall
  • A Guy Thing
  • Suicide Kings
* I've probably forgotten some. Undoubtedly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Curt Sawyer said...

Napoleon Dynamite

I still just don't get it. I mean, it was alright, but I just don't get the cult following.

Maybe I'm just getting too old...

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home