Monday, November 06, 2006

Eviction Notice

Remember this?

Well friends....there's been a new development. As it turns out, the poor buggers living in the fence in my backyard who faced the business end of a can of wasp killer may have been innocent. (Did you see that? Did you see what I did there? Buggers? I slay me.) While I was outside this afternoon doing some yardwork, I made a startling discovery.....

...a big honkin' wasp nest located in a cedar in the front yard right where I suffered my tragic injury. I present this startling photographic evidence as proof.

A little hedge trimming leads to a shocking revelation.

Peek-a-boo.

Presenting the evidence.

Luckily (for them), the previous tenants had vacated. Nevertheless, I made the eviction official, lest they come back and set up shop next season.

I am wise to your tactics, wasps. When next we meet on the field of battle, I shall not be duped so easily.

6 Comments:

Blogger Burnie said...

Good investigation and eviction Officer Dave...you should be commended...:)
I salute you!!!

12:39 AM  
Blogger E. Rivera said...

Blech!!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Dave I love you but I found the nest.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Let's not argue about semantics. ;)

12:30 PM  
Blogger London Postmaster said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever read. Did you and Tam rehearse that?? It's, gold... GOLD!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busted, Dave.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home