Friday, July 14, 2006

To Kill A Stinging Wasp

 Do you see that!? Do you see what happened there?! I got stung by a wasp. A WASP! A guy can't even mow his lawn in peace without being assaulted by the insectoid masses.

Ow! That flippin' hurt.

But I survived.

Know who didn't? The black and yellow banes of my existence who decided to take up residence inside the hollow bar of the gate in my backyard.

BIG MISTAKE!!!

How do you like being saturated with "Wasp, Hornet and every other Nasty Bug you can think of" repellent? What's that? I can't hear you. You're DEAD!!

Victory is sweet. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Burnie said...

Good for you...now for pete's sake...whatch where you are going ahh...
concerned parent!

11:47 PM  
Blogger lynds said...

Ew, that looks nasty.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Curt Sawyer said...

Wasps are mean bastards. In general insects leave me alone, but I've been stung by wasps multiple times, and all were unprovoked. I was cleaning up the swimming pool one time growing up and one flew over the privacy fence, landed on me, stung me, and then flew away. Bastard!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home