Wednesday, April 26, 2006

No Time in the Present

Someone is stealing time. My time. I'm not sure who, and I'm not sure why. But I have my suspicions.

[shoulder check]

Ninjas.

They're crafty.

With the mysterious loss of time, I'm left with a pile of tasks I want to accomplish that just aren't getting done. Housework. Reading. Blogging.  Heck.....I barely have time to watch t.v. these days. And don't even get me started on the stack of PS2 games sitting idle on my dining room table....

I suppose it doesn't help when you unexpectedly have to go away for 4 days due to work, 2 of which were days off. The only redeeming factor is the overtime. Ye$$$$$$$$!

I'm going to try and make an effort to post more in the next little while. Contemplating a bit of a blog redesign too. I guess it depends on whether I can outsmart the ninjas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you think you're busy now??????


Mom

6:15 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Point taken.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home