Tuesday, April 18, 2006

You WISH your life was this exciting...

Forgive me Readers, for I have sinned. It has been a week since my last entry.

In lieu of a long, topic-specific post, here's a few random tidbits of what's been going on.

- Went to Sudbury for Easter Weekend. It was a good, but quick visit. We did our best to get around and see everyone. We got to meet 'Gerry' and delivered 'Merlin' to my mother-in-law. Rudy was a bit of a suck for the duration of the visit. Not quite sure what his deal was, but I think he may have been homesick.

- I had missed the 2006 Junos the first time around, but managed to play catch up thanks to Dad's DVR. A few observations:

1. Coldplay and Black Eyed Peas performing on the Junos? Coldplay and Black Eyed Peas TYING for Best International Artist? Lame. L-A-M-E. Lame.

2. Rex Goudie getting more nominations than Arcade Fire. Whaaaaaat?

3. Buck 65. Who is this guy, and why did they put him on t.v.?

4. Pamela Anderson. I want to comment, but I'm really just at a loss for words.

5. What is the deal with Kalan Porter, a.k.a. Skeletor? Who is that boy's image consultant? He looks skinnier (and scarier) than Kate Moss....and she's an anorexic supermodel with a $1000 a day crack habit.

- Tam and I got crackin' on some yardwork when we got back from Sudbury. We went to Home Depot and picked up some soil to fill in the crater in our backyard, and did some lawn repair and seeding. The weather has been so nice, it's been hard to stay in the house.

- We did stay in the house long enough to clean up our office/computer room. It's kind of nice to be able to see the desk again. And floor.

- It's 10pm, and I get to wake up at 5am and go back to work tomorrow. Yay. With that said......bloggo el finito.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

HOLY CRAP! YOU KNOW SPANISH!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

And 11 ways to eviscerate a terrorist with my thumb......but don't tell anyone.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home