Friday, February 24, 2006

Blog-o-rama

So apparently I am one of them.

Of course, in my lack of posting, no one was bound, tethered, handcuffed, lashed or gagged. I guess I've just been busy with work and such, as well as dealing with my contractor, among other things. So, for those of you that are just DYING to hear from me.....this one's for you.

Tam and I went out for dinner tonight in a post-Valentine's day date, since our schedules have been diametrically opposed of late. The Keg was the beneficiary of our patronage, and I had a fantastic steak and shrimp dinner. It makes the price tag a little easier to swallow.

The contractor has been plugging away at the basement. First coat of paint is up in the rec room. Still need to install the floor and do the finishing touches. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday it will be DONE.

I just learned that Matthew Good is going to be making a stop on his upcoming acoustic tour in London, ON at Call the Office. For those who don't know, Matt Good is my favouritest (yes, I know that's not a word) musician in the whole wide world, and has been since university. In all that time (about 10 years), I haven't been able to see him live (which may partly be attributed to being dumped in Saskatchewan for 5 of those years). I must obtain tickets to see him in London, or one of the other dates. Otherwise....heads will roll.

Speaking of heads, mine is longing for a pillow, so that's all you get.

Stay tuned.

P.S. Dad, I thought I told you not to perform handstands on the housewares. Ease up on the homebrew. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger London Postmaster said...

Right on - Matt Good... I was hoping he was going to make a stop here...
Tickets on sale monday! I shouldnt need it, but perhaps remind us sunday night - I'll head down monday am and snag some tix.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my best friend, Kristen partied with him in Vic...apparently, he has really bad breath. :P

he's good all the same.

Andrea:)

1:40 AM  
Blogger Burnie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hey.....who's deleting comments? What's up with that?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Burnie said...

Me..aka Dad,
Had made my first spelling mistake of the year...the message said:

Gee Dave, I didn't know that Chris had posted the picture of me doing that handstand..
I guess Kim and Steve are
going to be really ticked off with me now..:(

PS..it almost worked.. ;)

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home