Friday, December 23, 2005

*sniff* I DO Smell Something....

I don't understand dogs.

For some reason that escapes my capacity for comprehension, my dog (or perhaps all dogs in general), has some instinct coded in his genetics that predisposes him to roll in the feces of other dogs. Normally in the winter, I don't need to concern myself with this, as the turds left behind by inconsiderate dog owners are frozen and often buried. Today, however, was significantly mild, with rain, and all kinds of treasures were uncovered in the park which I routinely let my dog run free in. I had only turned my back for a minute, but somehow the stupid mutt managed to indulge himself in a crap bath.

Good times.

3 Comments:

Blogger London Postmaster said...

That's why we have a cat...

Then again, I do seem to wipe poo off of a little human 8 times a day - but I think he will grow out of it.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cat isn't any better.
Tam

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave seems Rudy was just looking for a way to have a nice bath and towel down.. :P

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home