Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Ripples Continue

I was going to post something else this morning, but I've been pleasantly distracted. Given that, I am left with no viable alternative but to once again plug the current projects of Jessica Stover.

If you read this blog, that should not be an unfamiliar name to you. I've mentioned her site on a previous occassions. You might remember my reference to The Demand. Have you demanded a screening of Jessica's movie project TSL in your city yet? No? Why the hell not?

You disappoint me.

Anyway, you might be thinking to yourself, "Why is Dave babbling on about Jessica Stover.....AGAIN!?". Well, it's because she's just relaunched her site with a new redesign and more information and concept art for her movie project. I implore you to go and check it out, and dare you not to be impressed.

So click on the picture and go forth to JSDC.

And then go demand a screening.

Yes...now.

Edit: Image removed for purposes of copyright. Click on the link to discover the graphic awesomeness at JSDC for yourself. (Seriously....just click. It's not that hard.)